When you purchase a wang & buck product, it is an investment in a piece of craft that will be appreciated for generations. To ensure that your jewellery or object holds well, it is important that they are cared for and gently stored.
- Take your daily activities into consideration when choosing jewellery. Avoid wearing jewellery on the beach, in the swimming pool, or when playing sports to avoid bumps and scratches. You should also avoid using your jewellery when cleaning or gardening.
- Avoid getting the jewellery in contact with cosmetics, hair spray and perfume.
- Always put your jewellery on after applying makeup and hair products.
- Remember to remove your jewellery before going to bed, when showering or washing your hands.
- Protect the jewellery from hard and rough/abrasive surfaces. Even a diamond can have a flap cut off of it, when hit with enough force or at the wrong angle.
- Examine the jewellery for loose frames and joints and before putting them on.
- We recommend that you have a professional jeweller check the diamond frames once a year - especially on rings
- Jewellery can be scratched when they come in contact with each other. We recommend that each piece of jewellery be stored individually in its original box or a quality lined jewellery box or jewellery bag.